The world of online marketing moves at a rapid pace. For those who are not techno-savvy, it might seem to move at a frantic pace that you just can’t keep up with. Successful online companies tend to embrace change by being early adopters and staying ahead of the curve. It’s not easy to stay ahead. It’s not easy to run your day to day business and keep up with online marketing strategies, too. Internet marketing takes time, effort, money, and follow up. That’s why so many companies get help from a search engine marketing company who can handle SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, web design, social media, and more.
Here are some signs you might want to get some assistance because your existing methods are outdated:
- Your website hasn’t changed and has been static in design and content for a long time. Why is this a problem? Websites that stay static don’t get crawled by search engines. Search engines won’t send you traffic if you don’t keep them visiting you to see what’s new.
- You’re using Flash on your home page. Flash might look good but it could be holding you back.
- You aren’t leveraging social media sites in relationship, reputation, and link building capacities. Just because you have set up a Facebook page or a created a Twitter account, that doesn’t mean you’re leveraging social media to its full potential.
- You don’t know how many website visitors you receive on a monthly basis. Your website reporting is a goldmine of information that could be leading you in the right direction.
- You rarely (if ever) analyse your website traffic and don’t know how you rank for competitive industry keyword phrases.
- You don’t know which websites currently outrank you or you know who they are but aren’t trying to find ways to surpass them.
- You don’t work to find ways to get website visitors to agree to receiving future communications from you.
- You aren’t business blogging.
The above bullet points might scare you because you see a list of things you need to be doing and you really don’t have the time or the skillset to do these things. Online marketing and SEO don’t have to be scary. We can help.
Oracle Digital helps small to medium-sized companies with a variety of internet marketing and SEO strategies. Oracle works with you to analyse your industry and works with you to develop a diverse online marketing strategy through SEO, design for conversion, online marketing, and more. Your website needs to be more than an online brochure and it doesn’t have to be a source of work and frustration for you. It has the potential to be a lead generation machine that makes your marketing easier and that helps you reach your business goals. Call us for a consultation.